Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Gavin's Morning Commentary

This morning on the drive to school, Gavin made the following declarations.  These weren't responses to questions I was asking, he just started this one-sided conversation and went from one topic to another.  The rest of us just sat and listened as he continued on.  He began each statement with "Hey Mom, did you know?"

1. There are real aliens that live on Mars called Hot Fire Aliens.
2. I will never ever get married.  Girls are gross.
3. When I grow up, I'm going to be a ninja with my friends Will and Henry.  We decided.

Oh, to live in the mind of a 5-year old boy!  So funny.  We love him dearly!  (Despite the fact that his daily power struggles are likely earning Erik and I some early gray hairs!)  I can't wait to share the above gems with him when he's older.  :)