Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Time with Tyler

Now that both Cassidy and Gavin are in school for a full day, it's just me and Tyler at home!  We usually take on some activity or errand in the morning after we drop the older kids off at school, then after lunch Tyler takes a nice afternoon nap.  I wake him at 2:30 each day and we head back out for school pick ups.  It's definitely a quieter day than I've been used to for the past few years, and we do miss Cassidy and Gavin while they're at school - but it's also nice to spend some quality time with my little buddy!  Here are some photos of how we spend our days...
Off to school...Tyler is often still in jammies and loves to carry an old lunchbox to be just like the big kids!
We take a morning moms & tots gymnastics class with friends!
Mommy and Tyler
Tyler loves to play the "train" game on the ipad.
Being silly in Mommy's slippers
We occasionally have playdates with some of our good buddies (this is Sam)!
The duplo train is always a fun pasttime.
Being silly again in a hat he's outgrown
Tyler loves to stand in the fridge and rearrange it for me!
We go to moms & tots music class at SFX twice a month; this was on Halloween.
Dancing and running around - he loves it!
Our quiet lunchtimes together...I'm savoring this precious time, I know it goes fast!