Thursday, April 16, 2015

Spring Break in FL, part 1

We took a wonderful trip to FL over spring break 2015 to visit my parents and enjoy some warm weather and sunshine!  We were there for Easter, too, which was really fun.  We packed a lot of adventure and activity into the trip and had so many great pictures that I wanted to share, so I am breaking this post into 2 parts!  Here are some photos from Easter and our fun times at my parents' house.  [My next post will have photos from all our excursions - we took lots of fantastic day trips to different parts of FL!]

Fun at the Villages






Golf cart rides are the best
Girls' outing for ice cream
Movie night in Grandma & Grandpa's bed!
We love the amazing wildlife
We went on a golf cart outing to try and spot a gator...and look who we found!
This guy was hanging out on the kitchen window screen
Gavin and Grandpa having batting practice
A great view atop a hill near their house

Easter Fun 






More fun to come in the next post!